Small World Hong Kong
R***@aol.com
2008-03-28 19:39:56 UTC
Over at screamscape.com they have a few snaps from the Hong Kong Small
World attraction. In one picture you can see what the Lilo and Stitch
figures will look like. One can only assume that this is what is
rumored to be added to Disneyland's Small World. Honestly...they dont
look that bad....and more honestly...the Lilo figure bumps me more
than Stitch...who style wise..blends in pretty good with the Small
World look......

While I am no fan of adding Disney characters to Small
World...especially the original...it *might* not be as bad feared...

http://www.raymation.net
t***@aol.com
2008-03-29 03:07:06 UTC
I don't know...

While I am happy to see that they are stylizing them a bit to look a
little Mary Blair-esque (though the overall look has moved pretty far
from the original style) I can't help but to think how jarring some
odd dog alien thing looks sitting there.

I am not a purist when it comes to building new versions of Disney
classics, it's just that it does not seem to add anything in this
case.