Good article
t***@aol.com
2008-07-01 19:27:19 UTC
Check this out:

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-goldstein1-2008jul01,0,2430755.story
9Lanterns
2008-07-04 15:22:50 UTC
Thanks for the link, Ted. What's great about this article is how
Disney used to say the exact same things when he was running
"Disney". Has any company EVER had a string of hits like Pixar?
We're talking 9 or 10 movies now, right? And every one of them has
been both a critical, artistic achievement and enormously profitable.

The movie for next summer, "UP", sounds just as oddball as the rest of
them. And I'm sure it will have a weird looking trailer. And will be
an amazing film. I hope Lasseter can get into WDFA and shake things
up over there. It's really sad to watch the trailer for "Bolt" in
front of Wall-E, and realize that not only is Disney Feature Animation
no longer the best animation deal in town, they don't even look to be
close.

-Shane